Okay, it's time for a little "Likes + Links" session. I'm really starting to enjoy the flow of this series! In case you're new to the blog, this ongoing series is essentially things I'm liking and passing (links) onto you. Everything I share on this blog is generated with intention and meaning. Therefore, the content of likes + links are things that make me happy, inform me or generally resonate in some way. My hope is that you'll find something of the same for yourselves! Now, onward....
Okay, I must confess....I've become obsessed with sharing videos!! I can't help myself, there's so much good stuff out there. I especially love highlighting or sharing informative topics...anything to spread the word on certain issues. Then there's just good old fashioned talent or entertainment that must be seen. Here's one of those videos, I just adore it and it makes me oh-so-HAPPY!
Here's some website links, don't forget to click below:
- victorygardenoftomorrow.com (this site offers lovely graphic arts with a cause...so good!)
- katievernon.com (artist...love her work!)
- pixielighthorse.com (facilitator of healing, growing and learning...hosts retreats in Oregon)
- creativelive.com (an online outlet for a variety of creative classes, occasionally they're free)
- ourstylestories.com (a great blog about people's creative pursuits and style...also a podcast)
- squamartworkshops.com (an art retreat that's highly popular)
- simplyrecipes.com (of course for good measure, a food blog!!)
Thoughts for next week: It's a WRAP! Talking a bit about bidding farewell to 2015!
Big Hugs - J