It's time to give some updates and fill you in on the happenings around here. It hasn't changed too much from the last update, with the exception of a few things. It will most likely remain that way up until the end of summer. I'm really taking this time to play, experiment and define a clearer vision for my style. Although, pending my pace there might be some new artwork offerings come mid-summer. Feeling positive about the outcome and I'll continue to share updates as I know more. Alright, let's get to it via some bullet points.....
- If you're local to the Portland Metro region I have a number of wall hangings at the Farmington Gardens Nursery. They have a cute Home and Garden shop with all sorts of goodies, including my wall hangings. The nursery also happens to be really gorgeous...worth a visit either way! Here's a link: www.farmingtongardens.com
- As I mentioned earlier, I'm currently experimenting w/ different mediums, tools and techniques for my wall hangings. By the end of summer/early fall I should have a new series to display in my online shop.
- I'm also hoping to add garland flags (also known as bunting) in the near future. They'll have a similar look to the wall hangings, but they'll obviously hang different and in a smaller scale.
- Lastly, I'll be offering prints of my illustrations soon!!! This has been in the works for a bit, but there's been some hang-ups. If all goes well I should have them available come mid-summer. I'm currently working on the illustrations as we speak!
- This is a pending thought...I may start selling on Instagram!?? Hmmm.....any thoughts?
I really appreciate your interests and patience! I can't wait to see all these projects come to fruition, not to mention sharing them with you. This business + creating process has been quite a journey thus far. Developing a sense of where to be and what to prioritize brings new meaning to multi-tasking!! I thought I had it down prior to this business pursuit, HA! That being said, I wouldn't have it any other way...learning and loving as I go!
Thoughts for next week - PHOTO + DESIGN challenge
Have a good weekend -j