I've got some good stuff to share this week! There's plenty of links below, and of course, a video that I recently came across. It's specifically speaking to the concept of breaking bad habits. The speaker talks about being curious of our bodies and behavior in the midst of our habits. To essentially be conscious of the mind/body connection and how much the two interact. Something I've talked here on the blog a lot, especially in regard to my own experience. Take a listen, I found it to be really interesting! Also, don't forget to peek at the website links below. Hope you find some juicy tid-bits to take away!!
- www.inkprintrepeat.com (a link to a printmaker and illustrator...fantastic block prints!)
- www.thefarwoods.com (a sister duo creating gorgeous art/goods with a purpose & message)
- www.101cookbooks.com (a lovely food blog with good eats & pretty pictures)
- www.ashandanchor.com (an online shop with stunning handcrafted textiles/goods)
- www.thelittlesage.com (a site devoted to intuitive living...shared insight & resources)
- www.esalen.org (a big fan of this place...a retreat center in beautiful Big Sur, Ca)
Thoughts for next week: Still working on that one...
Big Hugs - J