My truth tellin' posts have become a regular here on the blog. I enjoy sharing some of my random, more personal thoughts, and hopefully you enjoy reading them. I think it's important to share honestly, and with a bit of vulnerability. As an individual, it does my soul good to release who I am into the world. It's not only a declaration to you, it's a validation for me. On that note, ONWARD AND UPWARD....
- I'm starting to see a personal style develop in my artwork...feels good.
- Visiting some Farm-Stays is on my checklist this summer!! There's so many to see nation wide, exciting!
- I've come to understand that moving slowly through life is the pace best suited for me.
- Grounding, Meditation, & Stretching continues to be my pillar for strength physically & emotionally.
- I believe breathing techniques are undervalued...one of the best resources for good health.
- My go-to regimen as of lately, includes castor oil. It has so many benefits, I'm currently using it in my hair, toothpaste and to hydrate my skin.
- I want more days of uninterrupted-hands-on activity, like gardening, creating, cooking and so on.
- I'm feeling a drive to get behind, beneath and above a cause!!! Hmmm...
- Thinking about taking an Ecstatic Dance class. It's based on the idea of free-movement w/ the intention of having no intention. It's for the body and mind to release and let go, with no requirements or expectations.
- The possibility of facilitating creative workshops is gaining momentum...brainstorming in the works!
- I lean on compassion to teach me the ways of being and viewing the world.
- How did the topic of food become so complicated?
- I hope to ride my bike more this summer!!
- Reading more is always on my list of to-do's
- Can't wait until this campaign is done and over with...stop the madness please!!
- I want to sew my own snazzy fanny pack.
- Reminding myself that things are forever changing and to not hold on so tight...follow life's fluid motion
- I openly invite more quiet...
- Reinforcing personal boundaries are a forever and ongoing lesson....
- The end!
Thoughts for next week: Honoring Our Creativity series
Big Hugs - J