I recently took a brief hiatus from blogging. It was a nice break, but I missed having the writing outlet. While I share my blog publically, it also has a personal purpose. That being said, I'm in much need of a 'Truth Tellin' session. These posts seem to be happening more frequently, and I'm just kinda going with it.
- Recent awareness: Often what I'm seeking out in people, is actually what I need from myself! Example: support, understanding, approval & compassion
- I still have this burning itch and suspicion that something big is on the horizon. I don't know what, but I feel excited, inspired and a wee bit intimidated....hmmmm?
- Pasta and wine sounds good these days.....Falls influence perhaps?
- Summer is a wonderful season but it often exhausts me! The plans and expectations feel similar to the hype around New Year's Eve. I'm going rogue next year....no plans...all impromtu!!!!
- The urge to move out of the city keeps calling my name.....
- A friend passed away recently and I feel deep sadness for all involved. Life in general is in constant change and transition, but nothing prepares people for the loss of another.
- I continue to be reminded about how different each of us view the world.
- My morning routine has been compromised due to the summer activities. I'm looking forward to the slower and quieter times of Fall. It's the season I thrive and feel most at home in.
- Whoa, veggie lasagna just came to mind...like just now!
- Sometimes I feel like I'm playing house or grown-up....that little kid is never far away.
- As an introvert, the external world is one of my biggest lessons to confront!
- I am an Artist, I am an Artist, I am an Artist....just reminding myself!
- Creativity is desperately missing from our daily lives as a society.
- In the future.....I'll be busy paving my own path, advocating for myself and creating endlessly!!!! Just a heads up in case your were wondering.
- Thanks for reading, it means a lot!
Thoughts for next week: Women Making An Impact
Big Hugs - J